Thursday, March 22, 2007

pc vs mac


I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on. Most Mac users can't even talk without using their hands, which ranks their intelligence somewhere between a simian and hog crap.

Stupid user base aside, I will never own a Mac. It's not so much that I'm a PC loyalist. I'm not. It's that I'm not stylish enough to own one. Most iPod commercials feature guys with long hair, chicks roller skating, and guys wearing fedoras. I feel like in order to have a Mac, I need to be:

- An artist.

- In a band.

- Unemployed

http://www.seopedia.org/funny-stuff/mac-vs-pc-the-revenge-of-the-pc/

I find that video really funny because those apple commercials are really starting to annoy me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethebestpageintheuniverse%2Enet%2Fc%2Ecgi%3Fu%3Dmacs%5Fcant

maddox.xmission.com

11 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger green mug creative said...

oh sutton...you will see the light one day...i just know it.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger green mug creative said...

since i am so cool..i just happened upon a quiz that the title was "are you a mac or a pc"...guess which one i was...(hint: a mac) ;)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Jacob said...

i just happened upon a quiz that the title was "elyze is so crazy". there werent any questions, ur just crazy

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger green mug creative said...

your brain has a shell on it...

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Sutton, I'd love to see you just try and talk without using your hands. Heck, I'd love to even see you try and watch television without using your hands...

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger green mug creative said...

you need to get something new on your blog...so i can leave fun comments when i'm bored out of my mind!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...so i just read these comments left by elyse and justin. they actually made me laugh out loud while standing in CBA at this computer. elyse's comment is from Tommy Boy...great movie! and justin's comment is just downright hilarious! i've heard stories about you sutton...funny funny stories!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger green mug creative said...

haha..soo...i've definitely just heard a funny story about you and some hidden diamonds??? up a horse's butt?? i don't even know...weird.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger green mug creative said...

haha...i don't even know...it's all fun and games until someone gets an eye poked out...

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Guess what, I just left a comment with an iPhone. I'd like to see you try and do that with a pc phone. Oh wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home